There are a number of old coal bunkers, storage sheds, cellars and lockers at the lower levels of the buildings which are collectively referred to as Lockers.
If you are allocated a Locker you may have the use of it subject to the following terms and conditions.
1. Clearing and securing the Locker is the responsibility of the user.
2. The Estate reserves the right to terminate your usage of the Locker for operational purposes, but if this arose we would attempt to grant you the use of an alternative Locker.
3. The Locker may be used only for the storage of personal possessions, but excluding foodstuffs, hazardous chemicals and flammable materials.
4. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Locker, and we accept no responsibility or liability for possessions stored therein.
5. We advise that you do not leave anything of value in your Locker.
6. The Lockers generally may suffer from damp, and it is your responsibility to take appropriate precautions to protect your possessions.
Such use is to continue until either terminated by you or you cease to be
the leaseholder of your flat. On termination of your use of the Locker, you
are to clear it out and hand it back in a reasonably clean condition.